Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Snowman

Tonight Scott took Nicholas outside and they built this snowman with the remainder of snow we have on the ground. Nicholas was so proud of it (and it will probably start to melt tomorrow) so I thought I better get some snapshots of it.

Nicholas showing his teeth - the only way I can ever get him to look at the camera - so now we have all of these cheesy pictures of him. Gotta love it!


And yet another one of him showing off his teeth (and the snowman too). They built it facing the house so Nicholas could look at it from the window.


And I am still trying to come up with a name for my blog. I like some of the suggestions I was given (thanks Auntie Larvi) but I am thinking I want to do something without my first or last name in it. So I guess I am still open to suggestions...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Snowman has already melted! was Nicholas sad?
It was so cute watching them build the snowman yesterday! Nicholas also like to shovel snow I see. :)

love your nosy neighbor,
Chelle

Lia Leenstra said...

Precious Gifts or Capture the Moment - Ideas for a new blog name.

Triplet Mom said...

Because of your skills, I have to go with these ideas...
"My Life Through a Lens"

"My Family in Focus"

"Zoom In"