Saturday, March 22, 2008

Loving Her

Today Nicholas held Sylvia for the first time all by himself. He actually held his arms out and wanted to hold her. He was so proud and even sat long enough so Scott could grab my little camera and take these. It was so precious!


Showing his teeth of course :)


Sylvia had her first bottle today too. I wanted to see if she would take one and when Nicholas saw me feeding her he had to try himself. It was so cute - he has come a long way in the last 2 weeks. I think he'll love being a big brother and helping out his mama!


I have a lot more pictures of her I am planning on posting, but haven't had a chance yet. Hopefully soon!

4 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

Her coloring is so dark- who does that come from, you?

Too cute- Nicky D is a great big brother! Gives me some hope for Kayden LOL

joan b. said...

Sylvia looks a little suspicious of her big brother in that second picture :) What adorable kids!
Love to all of you -
Auntie Joan

Sonny Huisman said...

Love that cheesy grin!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

That second picture cracked me up - I'm not sure who was the funniest - Nicholas or Sylvia. They're both adorable!! Love ya! Auntie Larvi