Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Few From The Party

Just sharing a few (mostly of Nicholas) from Lia & Scott's going away party last Saturday. I have been on a black & white kick lately - don't know why. But I have been having fun doing my own conversions. So here they are.

My hubby...
Nicholas wanting to go in the pool...
He doesn't like to have grass on his feet (same face as my previous post)...
His grassy feet...
Auntie Betsy, Nicholas & me playing around (photo courtesy of Nick)...

On his favorite "toy" - the golf cart...
Giving goodnight kisses to Auntie Lia (precious photo by Betsy)...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Katie. Almost makes me feel like I am there. Almost. Miss you guys!

Amy said...

lovely pics kate. i really love the one of you and bets swinging nicholas. it's really pretty. good job nick. xxoo

MiniMe Mom said...

I like the way Nickolas gives kisses. Looks nice and sloppy!

I agree with PP--the one of you guys swinging him is a great photo.

Karson and Kami said...

Awww, that one of Nicholas by the case is so cute!! I love how he is crossing his feet!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your conversions look fab!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

You are the greatest photographer!!! I just love all the pictures!! Keep them coming!! Love, Aunti Larvi

Lipglossiping said...

These are lovely, the conversions are beautiful. Love the one of the grassy feet and the bottom one is tdf!