Thursday, September 4, 2008

Should this be Funny?

I was trying to take a picture of Nicholas on Monday (I didn't realize my little camera was set on video) when this happened:



He only scraped his leg and bumped his head a little bit, but when he settled down I showed him the video - he thought it was hilarious. He watched it about 5o times that night and the next day when I loaded it on my computer he asked to watch it over and over again, cracking up each time. Here is a picture I snapped of him watching it:

And this is the picture I wanted to take in the first place. Notice he isn't touching the door anymore :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Triplet Mom said...

My heart skipped a beat when he fell!

They learn eventually though!
(Olivia later than sooner)

MiniMe Mom said...

Break.com would be proud

Wally World said...

Ouch! I'm glad that he found humor in the video after he calmed down. The picture is cute!

Lia Leenstra said...

It is so sad to laugh at it, but it is funny! - Is the saying true - we laugh at others pain? Poor Nicholas. I loved the phone call when he was going to tell grandma all about it!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I didn't laugh at the fall, but it did crack me up that he thought it was so funny....watching it on the computer, etc.

joan b. said...

Does he have a little of his great-aunt in him? Poor kid - glad he's okay and was able to laugh at the video :) I love you all!
Auntie Joan

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Too cute - JiSu and I just had a good chuckle (now that we know he's okay)! Love ya!! Aunti Larvi